It is hereby agreed by and between John Koz (Homeowner) and ____________________________________ (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name: ___________________
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
- Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $250
All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request)
- Must be at least 1 year(s) of age or older.
- Must be spayed or neutered.
- Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm prevention is highly recommended.
- All pets must be leashed when outside at all times.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
- Pet/s must not cause damage to premises or furnishings.
- Guests should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
- Pet/s will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet/s will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
- Homeowners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.